- February 19-21 – State of the Beaver Conference, Canyonville OR
- March 2 at 2pm – Sonoma County Library, People Planet Series – Beaver talk, Northwest Santa Rosa Branch. Also, March 16 at 2pm the reading circle discusses Ben Goldfarb’s Eager: the Surprising Secret Life of Beavers and Why they Matter (OAEC is prominently featured in this award-winning book).
- March 18 at 7pm – Madrone Audubon Society, Guest Speaker – Beaver Talk, 1551 Montgomery Drive, Santa Rosa
- March 5 – CalCAN Summit Beaver Lightening Talk – UC Davis
- March 21 at 6pm – Morro Bay National Estuary Program– Beaver Talk, San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden.
Or Download our FREE copy of the WATER Institute’s publication Beavers in California, Creating a Culture of Stewardship.